Can you all believe I have been doing this Most Popular list since 2011! It is amazing to me what has remained popular and what new things have really resounded with people. From holiday specifics to helpful homeschool, this Most Loved Posts in 2018 has it all.
Since it has worked for past Most Popular Posts, I am sticking with the format of breaking it down by the most popular one from each month and then giving the top 10 overall. Therefore, this year I am going to do the same with the Most Loved Posts in 2018 from Starts At Eight and share with you the most popular post of each month, that was written during that month.
Most Loved Posts in 2018 from Starts At Eight
Most Loved Posts for all of 2018
- FREE Printable Reading Logs
- Homeschool Math Curriculum: CTC Math vs. Teaching Textbooks
- 10 Kid Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Movies
- Gifts for Teen Boys: Easy Buys Under $30
- New York State Homeschool Paperwork
- World Geography Scavenger Hunt: South America – FREE Printable
- Cooking Basics for Teens
- Skeletal System: Hands-On Learning Resources
- Life Skills: Using the Library – Dewey Decimal System
- Time Management for Teens