Each and every year I look forward to checking out the Christmas Movie Lineups for the season. This year I think there are more than I have ever seen! So many of the networks are making it easy for us Christmas movie lovers to find and watch great movies by posting their Christmas Movie Lineups for the season!
I created a 25 Days of Christmas Movies list that you may want to use along the way. It contains a FREE Printable List which contains many of the movies you will find in the Christmas Movie Lineups below!
2018 Christmas Movie Lineups
As the Christmas Movie Lineups roll out I have been cataloging and saving all of the Christmas Movie Lineups from each of the networks. I’m happy to report that so far this year I have Amazon Prime, AMC, Freeform, Hallmark, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Lifetime, and even Netflix!
For those of you that have Amazon Prime Memberships here are some of the Christmas movies available to you: Holiday & Seasonal Movies & TV The selections include Christmas greats like The Santa Clause, It’s a Wonderful Life, The Man Who Invented Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas and more.
Beginning Monday, November 26 through Christmas Day, the month-long programming marathon will offer up more than 600 hours of holiday-themed movies, specials and family favorite films. AMC will be the exclusive home to Christmas favorites including Elf, The Polar Express and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation as well as 12 classic Christmas specials from the legendary Rankin/Bass production company, including The Year Without a Santa Claus, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, Jack Frost, Rudolph’s Shiny New Year and Frosty’s Winter Wonderland, among many others.
- Elf (2003)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
- Polar Express, The (2004)
- Santa Clause 2, The (2002)
- Jingle All the Way (1996)
- Prancer (1989)
- Gremlins (1984)
- Ernest Saves Christmas (1988)
- All I Want For Christmas (1991)
- Christmas in Connecticut (1945)
- Christmas in Connecticut (1992)
- Christmas Story 2, A (2012)
- Dennis the Menace Christmas, A (2007)
- Nativity Story, The (2006)
- Samantha: An American Girl Holiday (2004)
- To Grandmother’s House We Go (1992)
- White Christmas (1954)
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- Sons of Mistletoe, The (2001)
- Holiday to Remember, A (1995)
- Nothing Like the Holidays (2008)
- One Magic Christmas (1985)
- Christmas Star, The (1986)
- Scoot & Kassie’s Christmas Adventure (2013)
- 12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue (2012)
- TV Premiere: Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is You (2017)
- Year Without a Santa Claus, The (1974)
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas (1974)
- Rudolph and Frosty’s Christmas in July (1979)
- Rudolph’s Shiny New Year (1976)
- Frosty’s Winter Wonderland (1976)
- Jack Frost (1979)
- Donkey’s Caroling Christmas-tacular (2011)
- Merry Madagascar (2009)
- Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper, The (2005)
- First Christmas, The (1975)
- Leprechauns’ Christmas Gold, The (1981)
- Life & Adventures of Santa Claus, The (1985)
- Little Drummer Boy Book II, The (1976)
- Nestor, The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey (1977)
- Pinocchio’s Christmas (1980)
- Nuttiest Nutcracker, The (1999)
- Buster & Chauncey’s Silent Night (1998)
Family Favorite Films:
- Happy Feet (2006)
- Happy Feet 2 (2011)
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins (2011)
- Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006)
- Miracle (2004)
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1987)
- Joyful Noise (2012)
- Last Holiday (2006)
There are way too many movies airing each day for me to list them all! Luckily Hallmark has done it for us! Hop over to the Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas Schedule to see a day by day list of their Christmas Movies Lineups.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
The Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas movie lineups is different from the original Hallmark Channel. That means twice the Hallmark holiday movies! Hop over the the Hallmark Movie’s & Mysteries Miracles of Christmas Schedule to see a day by day list of their Christmas movie lineup.
Lifetime & LMN Christmas Movie Lineups
If you miss a premiere, or want to watch an old favorite Lifetime movie, you can check out the re-runs every Tuesday and Wednesday from November 11 to December 23 on its sister network, LMN.
- My Christmas Inn: November 21 at 8 p.m.
- A Christmas Arrangement: November 21 at 10 p.m.
- The Christmas Contract: November 22 at 8 p.m.
- ‘Tis the Season: A One Tree Hill Cast Reunion: November 22 at 10 p.m.
- Poinsettias for Christmas: November 23 at 8 p.m.
- Every Other Holiday: November 23 at 10 p.m.
- Every Day Is Christmas: November 24 at 8 p.m.
- Christmas Harmony: November 24 at 10 p.m.
- Jingle Belle: November 25 at 8 p.m.
- Christmas Perfection: November 25 at 8 p.m.
- A Very Nutty Christmas: November 30 at 8 p.m.
- A Twist of Christmas: December 1 at 8 p.m.
- Love for Christmas: December 1 at 10 p.m.
- The Christmas Pact December 2 at 8 p.m.
- A Star for Christmas: December 2 at 10 p.m.
- Christmas Lost and Found: December 7 at 8 p.m.
- Santa’s Boots: December 8 at 8 p.m.
- A Christmas in Tennessee: December 9 at 8 p.m.
- Christmas Around the Corner: December 14 at 8 p.m.
- Christmas Pen Pals: December 15 at 8 p.m.
- Hometown Christmas : December 16 at 8 p.m.
- A Christmas Kiss: December 21 at 8 p.m.
- A Golden Christmas: December 22 at 8 p.m.
- 3 Holiday Tails: December 23 at 8 p.m.
ROMANTIC CHRISTMAS MOVIES
- Christmas Inheritance – To inherit her father’s company, socialite Ellen must first visit his small hometown, where she learns the value of hard work and helping others.
- A Christmas Prince – Christmas comes early for an aspiring young journalist when she’s sent abroad to get the scoop on a dashing prince who’s posed to be king.
- A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding – Coming Soon – A year after helping Richard secure the crown, Amber is getting ready to walk down the aisle with him. But she’s not so sure she’s cut out to be queen.
- Holiday Baggage – Sarah and Pete have drifted away from each other and their grown daughters, but a holiday visit may inspire old feelings and second chances.
- Christmas in the Smokies – In the Smokie mountains, an ambitious woman works to save her family’s historic berry farm as her ex, a country music star, returns to town.
- Merry Kissmas – Kayla’s engagement to a famous choreographer but is having some doubts, and discontent turns into confusion when she shares a magical kiss with a stranger.
- Dear Santa – Finding a letter mailed to Santa by a girl asking for a new wife for her daddy, twenty-something Crystal sets out to make the girl’s wishes come true.
- The Spirit of Christmas – As Christmas approaches, attorney Kate Jordan travels to Vermont to oversee the sale of an inn, where she falls for a handsome but cursed ghost.
- Christmas Crush – Twenty-something Georgia pines for her old boyfriend and is thrilled to have a second chance at love when she attends their high school reunion.
- A Dogwalker’s Christmas Tale – Spoiled 21-year-old Luce Lockhart faces a tough decision when a handsome new friend asks her to help protect a dog park from her wealthy employer.
- White Christmas – Two war buddies fall for two sisters and follow the girls to a resort owned by their former commanding officer, who is in danger of losing the place.
- How Sarah Got Her Wings – When a Good Samaritan dies in a pre- Christmas accident, a celestial hitch sends her back to Earth as an angel in training to make something right.
- A Holiday Engagement – Hilary’s plan to hire a good looking guy to act as her boyfriend backfires when she brings him home for the holidays to try and fool her family.
- You Can’t Fight Christmas – After Stepping in to revitalize his family’s hotel, a money minded businessman clashes with the hotel’s cheery, Christmas loving decorator.
- Miss Me This Christmas – With their divorce set to become final Christmas day \, a couple must decide if they are really ready to throw in the towel on their relationship.
- Christmas in the Wild – Coming Soon – After her husband leaves her, a stylish New Yorker goes on an African safari alone and finds new purpose in her life.
- Christmas with a View – Still reeling from a business failure, the restaurant manager of a ski resort finds her world jolted by a new chef, who has his own hidden past.
- Love Actually – This ensemble comedy is a charming treatise on romance, telling 10 intertwining London romance stories, leading up to a climax on Christmas Eve.
- Holiday Breakup – A young couple breaks up and faces the prospect of the holidays turning into one long pity party. Their solution: pretend they are still together.
FAMILY CHRISTMAS MOVIES
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – The Grinch decides to rob Whoville of Christmas – but a dash of kindness from little Cindy Lou Who and her family may be enough to melt his heart.
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot About Christmas – When a young reindeer gets separated from his family after a Christmas Eve party, the Cat in the Hat and his friends help them reunite.
- Angels in the Snow – A bickering couple takes their children on a Christmas vacation and gets a lesson in love and respect after giving shelter to a stranded family.
- The Magic Snowflake – Young Nicolas agrees to do Santa’s work for one year. But the stress of the job threatens the boy’s sense of joy — and Christmas itself.
- Christmas Ranch – Sent to her grandmother’s ranch for Christmas, a rebellious teen bonds with her grandmother’s horse and resolves to save the ranch from foreclosure.
- Abominable Christmas – Two small abominable snowmen flee their mountain to escape a scientist who’s trying to capture them and end up spending Christmas with a human family.
- Mariah Carey’s Merriest Christmas – Pop music superstar Mariah Carey hosts this all-star holiday celebration with special guests and a celebrity reading of “The Nightmare Before Christmas”.
- 48 Christmas Wishes – When a small town’s letters to Santa accidentally go up in smoke, two elves venture out of the North Pole to retrieve every missing wish.
- The Christmas Project – Four brothers prepare for war when they are forced to deliver secret holiday gifts to the school bullies. But they soon learn kindness goes a long way.
- Angela’s Christmas – Coming November 30th – A trip to church with her family on Christmas Eve gives young Angela an extraordinary idea.
- The Christmas Chronicles – Coming November 22nd – After accidentally crashing Santa’s sleigh, a brother and sister pull an all-nighter to save Christmas with a savvy, straight talking St. Nick.
- Beethoven’s Christmas Adventure – Loveable, oversized Saint Bernard Beethoven tries to save the holidays when a wayward elf crashes Santa’s sleigh and loses his bag of toys to thieves.
- Santa Claws – When a gift sack full of kittens gives Santa a bad allergic reaction, the kitties have to take over and deliver the presents on time.
- Believe – After his family run factory falters, jeopardizing his town’s beloved holiday pageant, businessman Matthew faces a crisis of character and faith.
- A Christmas Star – Born under the Christmas star, Noelle says she can perform miracles. When trouble comes to town, it is up to Noelle to prove herself and save the day.
- Get Santa – When Santa gets arrested for trespassing after crashing his sleigh, it’s up to a father and son team to spring him from jail and save Christmas.
- Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas – George and the man in the yellow hat are having a merry time counting down to Christmas, but neither can decide what present to give each other.
DISNEY CHRISTMAS MOVIES
- The Search for Santa Paws – In this prequel to Disney’s holiday hit, Santa Buddies, it is up to puppy Paws to save the spirit of Christmas when Santa’s memory fades.
- Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups – When the Santa pups grant joyful wishes to Pineville’s boys and girls, something goes terribly wrong: the Christmas spirit begins to disappear.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas – The world’s favorite mouse rings in the holidays with three charming stories: “The Gift of the Magi”, “Duck Tales”, and “A Very Goofy Christmas”.
- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas – Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and friends celebrate the spirit of the season while Scrooge McDuck humbugs the whole affair in this animated holiday feature.
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas – After being snowed in, Mickey and a host of his friends throw a Christmas party to help Donald Duck regain his holiday spirit.
- Santa Buddies – In this family-friendly North Pole adventure, the rambunctious golden retriever pups known as the buddies must save Christmas.
Hopefully there are plenty of Christmas movies here in these Christmas movie lineups to keep you cozy and warm all season long!