As I looked back through my archives to begin this post I was surprised to find I have been doing this Most Popular list since 2011! It is amazing to me what has remained popular and what new things have really resounded with people. In the first half of this year I was incredibly on top of content and sharing, then life stepped in and I haven’t had as much time to spend here at Starts At Eight as I would have liked. Hopefully in 2016 I will find my One Word – Balance, and be able to get more done.
I really liked what I did last year with My Top Ten Most Popular Posts of 2014, breaking it down by the most popular one from each month and then giving the top 10 overall. Therefore, this year I am going to do the same and share with you the most popular post of each month, that was written during that month.
Most Popular Posts 2015
Top Posts for the Year
- Time Management for Teens
- Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax Resources and Printables
- Exploring Possible Elective Courses for High School
- Meal Planning for the Homeschool Family
- New York State Homeschool Paperwork
- Cotton Ball Sheep Craft + Sheep Facts
- World Geography Scavenger Hunt: North & Central America FREE Printable
- 10+ Gifts for Horse Loving Girls
- Harold and the Purple Crayon Unit – Discussion Questions & Activities
- 4 Year High School Plan – FREE Printable Spreadsheet