Smokey Corn and Potato Chowder:
This recipe is one that I love for multiple reasons. First, because this Smokey Corn and Potato Chowder is quick and easy to make. The second reason I love this Smokey Corn and Potato Chowder is because while it seemingly doesn’t make a lot, you don’t need a lot. This is a thick and hearty recipe that fills you up with a lot less than you would suspect!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can Cream Corn
- 1 Whole Tube Bob Evans Sausage, cooked
- 1 can Whole Potatoes, drained & chopped
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- Mix all but cheese in saucepan and heat through.
- Remove from heat and add cheese until melted.
We like to serve this Smokey Corn and Potato Chowder with warm bread or hearty crackers.
**If you like this warm winter recipe you might also enjoy my 3 Warm Winter Crock Pot Meals