Pinterest has become my virtual filing cabinet. I used to struggle with holding on to Internet links for a later date. From scraps of paper to notebooks, to endless tabs and favorites on my computer, no system was working. In walks Pinterest and boom! I now have a photo rich filing system for all things Internet linked!
One of the things I have been collecting for later (and now) is links to everything high school and teen related. Homeschooling a freshman in high school has brought me to new places and required me to stretch myself to find information and resources. Now I offer to you my Pinterest Help for Homeschooling High School.
Pinterest Help for Homeschooling High School:
This is the very first high school related board I started about a year ago when I was really beginning my research to homeschool my first teenager. It is a group board which means there are more people than just myself Pinning the helpful high school things they find.
Here are a few things you’ll find on the High School to College board:
- How to Deal with Tough but required High School Courses
- What College Profs Wish Freshman Knew
- So You’re Scared to Homeschool High School
Raising Teens is a new board I began to encompass the more heart side of parenting. The things that come up with our teens that is not so school related. From encouragement to relational tips, management and more.
Here are a few things you’ll find on the Raising Teens board:
- 25 Ways to Show Your Teen You Love Them
- 5 Ways to Limit Your Teens Texting Time
- Guiding My Child Through High School
The more I find related to homeschooling high school the more I realize that I need to narrow down my Pinterest boards. This High School Curriculum board has anything curriculum related that I find. From specific years, to general subjects, tips for finding curriculum, etc.
Here are a few things you’ll find on the High School Curriculum board:
- 5 Days of High School Lesson Plans
- Our 11th Grade Curriculum Choices
- What Happens When You Know a Curriculum Isn’t Working
- 4 Year High School Plan ~ FREE Spreadsheet Printable
I have spent a significant amount of time researching options for High School Electives. While I found things like math, English, History to be easier to wrap my head around, I was concerned about how we would go about and what we might choose to fulfill our elective courses. From posts like how to go about choosing electives, to language, car maintenance, photography and more. This board is all about how your high school aged teen may fulfill their elective course hours.
Here are a few things you’ll find on the High School Electives board:
- Plan Your High School Electives ~ Free Printable Pack
- Foundations in Personal Finance
- Photography as a High School Elective
This is an older board like my High School to College board, and is also a group board so there is more than just mean adding SAT goodies here!
Here are a few things you’ll find on the SATs board:
- Free Website to Practice SAT/ACT Readiness
- Vocabulary Cartoons SAT Word Power
- Preparing Your High School Student for the PSAT
Check These Pages Out For More Pinterest Resources: