Hot Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend (2 for mix and 1/2 for top)
- 10-16 oz. fresh baby spinach – remove large stems
- 2 (14 oz.) cans small artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves – minced
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 light sour cream
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large frying pan saute minced garlic. When garlic is slightly browned, add spinach and toss until wilted.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend 2 cups of cheese, the spinach and garlic blend from above, and artichoke hearts until well combined.
- Next add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and salt to the mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden and dip is bubbly.
- Serve your Hot Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with crackers, chips, toasted bread, pretzels, or anything else you might enjoy!