Every year in March St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated. Saint Patrick’s Day or the Feast of Saint Patrick is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated on 17 March. It is named after Saint Patrick, the most commonly recognized of the patron saints of Ireland. This is a fun and easy St. Patrick’s Day Craft called the Tissue Paper Shamrock.
St. Patrick’s Day Craft ~ Tissue Paper Shamrock:
- Shamrock Template
- Green Tissue Paper (we used multiple shades of green)
- Liquid Glue
- White Cardstock
- Green Marker
- Print out this FREE Shamrock Template and cut it out. (Simply right click and save photo.)
- Trace template onto white cardstock.
- Cut green tissue paper into small squares.
- Cover a section of the shamrock with liquid glue.
- Using a pencil to shape a green tissue paper square, push it into place where there is glue on the shamrock.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until the entire shamrock is covered in green tissue paper squares.
- Using a marker to add “Happy Saint Patrick’s Day” or any other saying to your paper, either above or below the Tissue Paper Shamrock.