Here in New York spring is coming around late as usual. But that doesn’t mean we can’t prepare to get outside and explore nature! While others actually get to get outside to see bird nests, we are just creating them in art class! Using the Spring Chalk Pastels Art Tutorial from Southern Hodgepodge we have created our very own birds nests! I have also compiled a host of FREE and low cost Spring Nature Study Resources!
We have started anticipating the arrival of actual spring weather here in NY with some fabulous art! A Seasonal Start in Spring Chalk Pastels is now available for beginning or continuing art lessons in the chalk pastel medium.
What’s included in this art curriculum?
Tutorials for things like:
- Spring tree
- Quilt on a clothesline
- Bird’s nest (try the FREE video tutorial)
- Three little chicks
- And More!!
Spring & Bird Nature Notebooking Resources:
- Use these Spring Nature Study Notebooking pages to help in your bird study!
- FREE Backyard Birds Lapbook
- FREE Audubon Notebooking Pages and artist study
- FREE Feeder Birds Coloring Book
- John James Audubon Nature Notebooking and Bird Study from Harrington Harmonies
Nature Study Tips from iHomeschool Network – A G+ Hangout
Other Bird/Nature Related Posts: