Welcome back to Finishing Strong. We are glad you’re joining us!
Finishing Strong is a place for families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids to meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more. We know it can be stressful homeschooling teens, which is why we’ve built this community.
If you are looking for even more homeschool high school content be sure to check out all these Blogs To Read If You Are Homeschooling High School! (There will be a middle school one coming soon!)
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us. We are so thankful to all of our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Below are some of the posts I enjoyed last week, as well as the one that received the most clicks (in the #1 spot). Did I choose one of your favorites?
1. Learning With Other Families: How to Start A Middle School Book Club by Education Possible
2. The Value of Homeschooling High School by BJs Homeschool
I love how Betsy always lets us into their life. I chose this one for the real life story, the journey of homeschooling and why she felt it was of such high value.
3. How to Memorize the Periodic Table and Learn Memorization Techniques by Annie and Everything
4. How to Memorize the Periodic Table by Living, Unabridged
I noticed that this week we had two different link-ups about the Periodic Table. It turns out they are each a review of the same product, a video resource for helping kids to memorize the Periodic Table. I love having two reviews in one place and having the chance to see how each one is using it in their homeschool.
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!