Welcome back to Finishing Strong. We are glad you’re joining us!
Finishing Strong is a place for families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids to meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more. We know it can be stressful homeschooling teens, which is why we’ve built this community.
If you are looking for even more homeschool high school content be sure to check out all these Blogs To Read If You Are Homeschooling High School! (There will be a middle school one coming soon!)
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us. We are so thankful to all of our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Below are some of the posts I enjoyed last week, as well as the one that received the most clicks (in the #1 spot). Did I choose one of your favorites?
1. Our 6th Grade Curriculum by Our Unschooling Journey
2. How Do Standardized Test Fit In With Your Homeschool by BJs Pat and Candy
Standardized testing is required where I live in New York State so it is often a topic of conversation. This is a comprehensive list of thoughts and options on how to approach testing and where to find a large array of tests to use.
3. 18 Historical Fiction Read Alouds for All Ages by Embark on the Journey
Anyone who follows me, even a little, here at Starts At Eight knows how much I value historical fiction. I was pleasantly surprised to find titles here on this list that I had not heard of and am looking forward to checking out!
4. Are Your Kids Wasting Time on Electronics? 3 Questions to Ask by Loving Learning Freely
I love how she took an inventory of how her 5 daughters used the computer or mobile devices over 48 hours. This gave her a clearer picture of the quality or lack there of, use of their devices. What a great idea!
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!